Sunday, April 7, 2013

Miss me?

It's been a while since I've been here.  I've been working on many new things.  They are still in need of photographing before I can share. 

I've been somewhat under the weather as well, and afflicted with sciatica in accompaniment to the pain from last year's still healing shoulder injury.  These things slow one down a bit.

So, for now, I want to share a little of what spring looks like here in Santa Fe, (before we get the snow again that is forecast).




A beautiful full dogwood.
Forsythia
Fluffy clouds - do you see the winged  heart?





Things are starting to bud and green.  I'm keeping my eye on the lilacs - they are my favorite, but suffer so quickly when they get nipped by cold.  They bloomed wonderfully last year, and my hope is to see more this year.  It is truly my favorite scent in the whole world.

I hope the coming week bodes well for you.  My "weekend" occurs in the middle of the week, so I will be lining things up to photograph and post here for you to see then.  

Thanks to those who visit and comment - I love to "see" you here!!

No comments: