Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Summer Solstice!

My gosh, it's been a while since I've been here.  I've been devouring other's juicy blogs, playing on the SouLodge private fb page and working on quite a few new things.  Work time for creative "stuff" is so disjointed now, that I have many WIP and little finished.  I'll be sure to share when they are complete.

In the meantime, since Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere is TODAY, I wanted to share blessings for this time of intention setting and the longest day of the year.  This picture is typical of the single petaled roses you see here in Santa Fe, and it's beautiful yellow color said "solstice" to me.  Enjoy ~


1 comment:

Marti said...

A fine way to signify Summer Solstice via the lovely yellow blooms. I'm an autumn equinox woman myself but can appreciate this longest day, especially now that I live here in NM where the sky and the light are ever fascinating.