Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Harvest Moon and an invitation.

I spent some today in the studio with my carving tools, making some rubber stamps and hand stamping a card for someone special.  (Shhh!  Don't tell - it's a secret!)

I posted the picture over here at my City Different Artisan facebook page.  I invite all of you on facebook to go take a look, and if you'd be so kind, like my page. 

In the meantime, I wanted to share with you some pictures I've taken of the clouds which have been flowing in the skies here.  We finally have gotten some much needed rain.  Don't you just love the smell of rain?

Coming together, with blowing wisps.


The sun was still trying to show through.


It started to smell like rain.

As summer draws to a close, I am enjoying the crisp, cool evenings, and mornings.  I've always been drawn to fall, with the changing colors, autumnal traditions, and don't forget - the Harvest Moon!  It's tomorrow night!  Do you have your crystals ready to bathe in the moonlight?  Even if it is cloudy, the energies of the Moon are there.  Also, with the Harvest Moon, in particular, it will appear full for three nights.  Happy Moon Gazing!





1 comment:

Introverted Art said...

the last photo is so magical.