Friday, September 13, 2013

Update

I've been absent for quite a time, I know.  I've been busy working behind the scenes in Pixie Campbell's luscious Visual Quest course, as well as her Woman is a River course.  I am looking forward to completing my painting in Visual Quest (running behind, as many of us did) and when I do, I will post here.

With fall approaching, I have some things up my sleeve which will also be appearing here.

In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy some pictures I took of Grandmother Moon in the last months.

This was the Strawberry Moon - see the jam?

This was our last Blue Moon, as she peeked out from the clouds.



I adore moon gazing, and often use the full moons for all kinds of fun things, like making full moon water, as Dana Gehrhardt has described. (She wrote a blog post about this at MoonCircles.com) I also like to place crystals to bathe in the light of the full moon, charging them with her special energies for the work that I do with them.

Wishing you, my readers, fun as you gaze at the moon.  Our next full moon is coming up on the 19th.  Try some moon water, if you like.  It is really magical.  What crystals will you be bathing in the moonlight for this Harvest Moon?

No comments: